Bringing Baby Home (BBH) is a two-day workshop for couples who are expecting a new baby or have young children. Workshops are facilitated by accredited trainers. Download the brochure/registration form now.
The program is designed to assist parents to:
- Build the skills needed to have happy, healthy family relationships − even during challenging times.
- Learn what to expect during the transition to parenthood.
- Learn how to strengthen friendship, intimacy and conflict resolution skills with your partner.
- Learn about child development and how to co-parent with your partner.
- Create a caring and nurturing atmosphere in your home and learn how to cope with conflict in positive ways.
- Prepare for life with a baby and discover how to be the best parenting team possible.
- Learn how to strengthen your relationship with your partner and foster your baby’s development during this new and challenging time in your life.
What is special about the Bringing Baby Home program?
- BBH is research-based and tested by Doctors John and Julie Gottman.
- BBH can strengthen families.
- Families who participated in the BBH Program showed several positive benefits.
- Couples had better quality relationships and displayed less hostility.
- Parents experienced better mental health, including less post-partum depression.
- Fathers were more involved and satisfied with their roles as parents.
What does it cost?
The next Bringing Baby Home workshop is $250 per couple.