The Maitland-Newcastle Catholic Community Fund (CCF) exists to provide prudent financial management and further the Catholic Church's pastoral mission in the Diocese. The CCF has operated for more than 60 years, with its activities highly important for the financial stewardship and sustainability of the Maitland-Newcastle Diocese.
The CCF provides the treasury function for the Diocese and its agencies, ensuring the financial investments of the Diocese are prudently invested and managed. By harnessing the financial resources of the Catholic Community, the CCF provides cost-effective funding for capital works and other essential pastoral programs such as:
- the building of new schools
- the opening of St Nicholas early education centres
- the opening of new offices for CatholicCare
- the building of affordable housing
- supporting the Office of Safeguarding
- delivering services to refugees via the Refugee Hub
- supporting the vulnerable with free meals via CatholicCare food programs
- the Diocese’s work in youth ministries, chaplaincy and parishes.
Operating under an Australian Financial Services Licence, the CCF also offers retail clients ( parishioners, staff and members of the public) investment products such as term investment, saver and notice saver accounts. The CCF aims to provide competitive interest rates on its investment products and welcomes investors to contact their friendly staff to discuss their support of our Catholic community.
Visit their website.