Relationship Building, Fundraising and Events
The Business and Community Engagement Office of the diocese was established to:
- Identify opportunities for and establish beneficial relationships / partnerships with business, government, our faith community and the broader community.
- Conduct targeted fundraising appeals and activities within the diocese.
- Assist / mentor parishes with fundraising, events and compliance.
- Co-ordinate and review submissions to Trusts, Government and Philanthropic Funds / Foundations.
- Co-ordinate and conduct special diocesan events to raise funds for, and the profile of, the vast range of spiritual and pastoral activities and ministries of the diocese.
All funds raised are applied to:
- the specific activity, program or ministry for which they were donated or, in the case of general non-specific gifts,
- the support of the various diocesan programs designed to meet the spiritual and pastoral needs of our community.