Catholic Mission has launched its Life-Giving Gifts Christmas catalogue, featuring sixteen gifts that support children, communities and Church leaders across the globe.
Available both online and in hard copy, the new-look catalogue features options ranging from as little as $9 to provide a Peruvian family with a laying hen, to a very generous $13,340 to build a new church in a remote area of the world that will bring a community together in faith.
Other Life-Giving Gifts include such things as:
- $17 provides textbooks for one year for two primary school children in the Philippines
- $28 provides a nourishing daily meal for twenty-five children in Mongolia
- $40 provides a pig so a family in Madagascar can become self-reliant
- $118 provides the annual tuition fees of two seminarians in a developing country
- $220 provides a wheelchair for one child with a disability in Zambia
- $1,258 provides a water tank for a pastoral outreach centre in Papua New Guinea.
Catholic Mission National Director Martin Teulan says a Life-Giving Gift is the perfect present. “Often we only feel like we are making a difference when we give,” says Mr Teulan. “A Life-Giving Gift also allows our family and friends to support the less fortunate when they receive a present this Christmas.”
Every purchase of a Life-Giving Gift will come with a beautifully designed printed card featuring an image indicative of the project the gift supports. With space for a personal message, the card can be placed in stockings or sent to loved ones. Alternatively, if the gift is purchased online, an e-card can be sent either immediately or on a specified date.
You can order your Life-Giving Gift at www.catholicmission.org.au/gifts, or through a printable PDF catalogue. Alternatively, you can place your order or request a copy of your printed catalogue by phoning freecall 1800 257 296.