The Business and Community Engagement Office of the Diocese was established to:
- Identify opportunities for and establish beneficial relationships and /or partnerships with Business, Government, our Faith community and the broader community, generally.
- Conduct targeted fundraising appeals and activities within the Diocese
- Assist / mentor parishes with fundraising, events and compliance.
- Overview and co-ordinate submissions to Trusts, Government and Philanthropic Funds/ Foundations
- Co-ordinate and conduct special Diocesan events to raise both funds for, and the profile of, the vast range of spiritual and pastoral activities and ministries of the Diocese.
All funds raised are applied to:
- the specific activity, program or ministry for which they were donated or, in the case of general non- specific gifts,
- the support of the various Diocesan programs designed to meet the spiritual and pastoral needs of our community.
Bishops Pastoral Appeal - Donate Now
"This Bishops Pastoral Appeal is designed to provide financial support for the day to day ministries of our Church. You can direct relief to people who have needs arising from poverty, sickness, suffering, misfortune, disability or destitution regardless of faith, race or culture. Gifts to these ministries are tax deductible... OR
You can choose to provide support to religious ministries such as youth and campus ministry, catechesis and religious education, evangelisation, ecumenical dialogue, marriage education, family and pro-life ministries, spiritual direction and vocations. Gifts to these ministries are not tax deductible but provide funds for the evangelisation work of the diocese." Bishop Bill Wright.